Have you been to top of Mt.Fuji? Mt.Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan.(3,776 m) All Japanese people think we have to reach top at lease once in our life!! If you come to this season, why don’t you try to the top? (We only could climb from July to beginning of November.) There are 4 routes to climb up, this time, we use Fujinomiya course.
• REACH to the very top of Mt.Fuji.
• SEE beautiful sunrise from the top.
• TRAVEL with Japanese local and make friends with them!!
- 1st day 7:30 AM- 2nd day 6:00 PM(1 night 2 days)
7:30am Meetup at Tokyo station and ride bus.
10:30am Arrive at Fujinomiya station.
Then visit Mt.Fuji Hongu Sengen Shrine and pray for good luck.
1:00pm Move to Mt.Fuji 5th station by bus.
3:00pm Start climbing
7:00pm Reach to 9th station mountain hat.
Eat dinner and have small rest at the hat.
2:00am Wake up and start climbing.
4:30am Reach to the top.
5:00am See sunrise!!!
5:30am Do Ohachi meguri (Reach to the point of 3,776m.)
7:00am Start getting back.
11:00am Reach to 5th station.(cheers!!)
11:30am Move by bus.
0:50pm Reach to public bath and just relax.
3:30pm Take bus from Fujinomiya station to Tokyo.
6:00am Arrive at Tokyo station.
*You could join us at Fujinomiya station.
- Tokyo station / Tokyo station
Price(per 1 person)
- 22,500 yen/person
- Approximately 6:00 PM 13th Aug.
- English speaking tour organizer
Transportation (bus), mountain hat (with 2 meals) and fee of public bath
- Lunch, clothes for climbing, other personal expenses
- All payment is expected before tour.(to book bus, 10 days earlier is better.)
- Bus time would be changed because of condition.
- Sometimes we could not see sunrise and climb top because of weather condition.
- Mt.Fuji is much colder than Tokyo, so please prepare warm clothes.
- We could meet at Fujinomiya station. If so, we refund you based on where you finish.